COVID-19: update on TGC’s services
Update 24th March 2020
We will publish further updates on our website.
Islington Council Parks
Islington Council is committed to keeping its parks open, but they can only do this with your help. So please follow these instructions:
- Keep two metres (about 6.5 feet) away from other people at all times
- Keep in groups of no more than two people, except for families who live in the same house
- Keep your dog on a lead and at a safe distance from other people
- Picnics and barbecues are not allowed
- Parks and open spaces are a lifeline for keeping people physically and mentally healthy, so please follow these instructions.
Please leave the house to exercise only once a day for a walk, run or cycle.