Join The Garden Classroom to develop your practice and inspire you or your school team to take learning outside into nature.
What’s on offer
Accredited training for schools and individuals
- Level 1 Award in Forest School Ethos and Principles*
- Level 3 Certificate for Forest School Leaders*
- Forest School First Aid*
All courses are accredited by ITC First
What a truly wonderful day! Richard is an inspirational trainer. The Garden Classroom team were so welcoming and hospitable, lunch was delicious.
All schools should send their teachers and TAs on this training as not only can it be applied in the outdoors but also in the classroom. It poured with rain all day but I went away feeling excited, enthusiastic and eager to apply the knowledge learned.
Bespoke INSET sessions
Bespoke INSET sessions for primary schools, half or full day sessions.
- Introduction to Forest School for primary schools; ethos & principles
- Taking learning outdoors; Nature connection, curriculum planning & risk assessing for working in natural environments
Training Experiences for individuals
- Fire & Food ; a culinary campfire lighting and cooking experience!
- Forest School Taster Day; an inspiring, immersive day to introduce ethos & practice practical skills such as tools & shelter building for anyone interested in finding out more about the principles of Forest School & further training opportunities.