Join Maxine Lock for 2 day Forest School First Aid with The Garden Classroom in London and Kent.
Forest School First Aid
This ITC First accredited course covers:
- roles & responsibilities,
- adult/child/infant specific treatments
- dealing with collapse (with and without breathing)
- choking, bleeding, shock, major illnesses, torso and limb injuries
- environmental effects, heat and cold injuries,
- using first aid kit, outdoor specific scenarios, outdoor incident management and looking after a casualty for more than 10 minutes.
About the course
The course is delivered over 2 days (16 hours total excluding breaks) and combines classroom teaching with outdoor practical tasks.
Learners should wear suitable clothing and footwear and be prepared to work practically outdoors.
There will be a maximum of 12 Learners on each course and successful completion will result in learners gaining a Forest School First Aid (ITC) certificate which expires after 3 years.
Upcoming course dates
Dates: Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th July 2022
Times: 9am -6pm each day
Venue: King Henry's Walk Garden, 11C King Henry's Walk, London, N1 4NX
Cost: £180 includes 2 days training, course materials and certificate
Book a place