Join Maxine Lock for 2 day Forest School First Aid with The Garden Classroom in London and Kent.
16 hour Forest School First Aid
This ITC First accredited course covers:
- roles & responsibilities,
- adult/child/infant specific treatments
- dealing with collapse (with and without breathing)
- choking, bleeding, shock, major illnesses, torso and limb injuries
- environmental effects, heat and cold injuries, using first aid kit, outdoor specific scenarios, outdoor incident management and looking after a casualty for more than 10 minutes.
ITC Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid also available
About the course
The course is delivered over 2 days (16 hours total excluding breaks) and combines classroom teaching with outdoor practical tasks.
Learners should wear suitable clothing and footwear and be prepared to work practically outdoors.
There will be a maximum of 12 Learners on each course and successful completion will result in learners gaining a Forest School First Aid (ITC) certificate which expires after 3 years.
Upcoming course dates
- SOLD OUT! 11th & 12th December 2023
- 19th and 20th March 2024
- 16th and 17th July 2024
Times: 9am -6pm each day
Venue: King Henry's Walk Garden, London, N1 4NX
Cost:16 hour Forest School First Aid: £190.
Additional £50 fee for both ITC Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid and 16 hour Forest School First Aid, total cost for both: £240
Book a place
Individuals can book and pay for courses below. If you are looking to book multiple places or require an invoice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.