Join The Garden Classroom to develop your practice and inspire you or your school team to take learning outside into nature.
For all training enquiries and bookings, contact Amy firstname.lastname@example.org, 07436 580438.
What’s on offer
Accredited training for schools and individuals
- Level 1 Award in Forest School Ethos and Principles*
- Level 3 Certificate for Forest School Leaders*
- Forest School First Aid*
All accredited courses are accredited by ITC First
Next Level 3 Course available starts December 7th 2020
Download course information here:
Bespoke INSET sessions for primary schools, half or full day sessions.
- Introduction to Forest School for primary schools; ethos & principles
- Taking learning outdoors; Nature connection, curriculum planning & risk assessing for working in natural environments
Training Experiences for individuals
- Fire & Food ; a culinary campfire lighting and cooking experience!
- Forest School Taster Day; an inspiring, immersive day to introduce ethos & practice practical skills such as tools & shelter building for anyone interested in finding out more about the principles of Forest School & further training opportunities.