Vision, Mission & Objectives
Everyone benefits from creative outdoor experiences, which inspire, educate and nurture a respect for the natural environment.
To offer learning and recreation in natural environments: to provide stimulating experiences, to share knowledge, ignite curiosity and broaden horizons.
We will make it possible for urban children, young people and families:
- to enjoy the physical, emotional and social benefits that come from having a connection with nature
- to engage in experiences that build confidence, independence and resilience which promotes positive self-image, good relationships with others, a connection with their local community and an engagement with their own health & wellbeing.
- to gain practical knowledge and skills of the natural world.
- to nurture a respect, understanding and responsibility to care for their local and wider environment.
- to encourage schools to regularly use LiNE to enrich and enhance every pupils learning experience.